Memoriable moments... of my life...
Assalamualaikum Bro's & sis's of Islam
This song remind me of my life with someone that i love most in this wide world...
Wanna know who???
We gone through so much together... happy... sadness... and pain... till the day we're united as husband and wife...
AND
Now... Alhamdulilah...
Hope... insya'allah our love and marriage will last till death do us apart...
I'LL STAND BY YOU
Carrie Underwood
Ooohhh...
Why you look so sad
It's tears is in your eyes
Common and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you thru
Cause i see the darkside you
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Can make me love you less
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
So... if your med get mad
Don't hold it on inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey... what you get to hide
I get angry too
Well i'm alot like you
When you standing at a cross road
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
Cause even if you're wrong
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
Take me in to your darkest hour
And i never desert you
I stand by you
And... When...
When the night falls on you babe
Feelin all alone
You won't be on your own
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
Take me in to your darkest hour
And i never desert you
I stand by you
I stand by you
I stand by you
>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<
Hope you guys out there enjoy the song as i did
Bluesky goes...
This song remind me of my life with someone that i love most in this wide world...
Wanna know who???
We gone through so much together... happy... sadness... and pain... till the day we're united as husband and wife...
AND
Now... Alhamdulilah...
Hope... insya'allah our love and marriage will last till death do us apart...
I'LL STAND BY YOU
Carrie Underwood
Ooohhh...
Why you look so sad
It's tears is in your eyes
Common and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you thru
Cause i see the darkside you
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Can make me love you less
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
So... if your med get mad
Don't hold it on inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey... what you get to hide
I get angry too
Well i'm alot like you
When you standing at a cross road
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
Cause even if you're wrong
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
Take me in to your darkest hour
And i never desert you
I stand by you
And... When...
When the night falls on you babe
Feelin all alone
You won't be on your own
I stand by you
I stand by you
I won't let nobody hurts you
I stand by you
Take me in to your darkest hour
And i never desert you
I stand by you
I stand by you
I stand by you
>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<
Hope you guys out there enjoy the song as i did
Bluesky goes...
Labels: I stand by you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home